Chancer definition is a scheming opportunist how to use chancer in a sentence. Define chancer chancer synonyms chancer pronunciation chancer translation english dictionary definition of chancer n slang an unscrupulous or dishonest opportunist who is prepared to try any dubious scheme for making money or furthering his or her own ends. Chancer definition you can refer to someone as a chancer if you think they use opportunities for their own meaning pronunciation translations and examples. Chancer definition the definition of a chancer is a british term for someone who takes advantage of situations and manipulates them to his own benefit noun an example of a chancer is someone who swoops in and buys a painting from a little old lady
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.