This bakkhai is a battle of ego between two men of different kinds of power political and divine and the true villain in this production uninhibited in colour sound movement and emotional . Bakkhai by euripides translated by anne carson october 31 november 4 2018 dionysos is son of god zeus and mortal semele the god of grape harvest wine ritual madness and religious ecstasy when semele is killed by a bolt of lightning dionysoss family rejects him because they believe that semele lied about her affair with zeus
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.