Chess fundamentals is intended for players just like me someone who may only possess average chess playing skills but who is dedicated to improving my game this book covers such topics as simple mates finding winning positions in the middle game general strategy of the opening attacking with and without knights end game strategies . Chess fundamentals is an outstanding chess book not only for its historical value written by jose raul capablanca one of the greatest chess players in the history almost 100 years ago it remains a classic that every chess player should read. Chess fundamentals was the one standard work of it kind thirteen years ago and the author firmly believes that it is the one standard work of its kind now j r capablanca new york sept 1 1934 contents chapter 1 first principles 1
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.