Time traveler for cursed the first known use of cursed was in the 13th century see more words from the same century. Disclaimer all content on this website including dictionary thesaurus literature geography and other reference data is for informational purposes only. 10 12 curse blaspheme swear are often interchangeable in the sense of using profane language however curse is the general word for the heartfelt invoking or angry calling down of evil on another to curse an enemy to blaspheme is to speak contemptuously or with abuse of god or of sacred things to blaspheme openly to swear is to use the name of god or of some holy person or thing as an
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.