My solutions of hackerrank python domain challenges the codes may give a head start if you are stuck in somewhere if you have better code i like readable code rather than short liner send pull request. Use the set tool to compute the average hello the reason we need to use set here is to remove duplicates if you have a double check on the test case you will find that the inputs have several duplicate values as the requirement of distinct height by the question we need to remove these same values. My solutions under python domain from hackerrank contribute to kalpak92 hackerrank python solutions development by creating an account on github. Python solutions contribute to sapanz hackerrank python solutions development by creating an account on github
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.