B a strong excitement or elation the mere knowledge that they are on an island a little world entirely surrounded by the sea fills them with an indescribable intoxication christine osborne. 1 the impaired condition caused by use of alcohol or a drug or other chemical substance slurred speech and other signs of alcohol intoxication. A person is said to suffer from alcohol intoxication when the quantity of alcohol the person consumes produces behavioral or physical abnormalities in other words the persons mental and physical abilities are impaired in addition to the signs of physical and mental impairment alcohol levels can also be measured in the blood. Contemporary examples of intoxication i guess we know how bacchus kept his title as the god of wine and intoxication
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.