Knockout definition is the act of knocking out the condition of being knocked out how to use knockout in a sentence. Knockout nkout n 1 a the act of knocking out b the state of being knocked out c a blow that knocks out an opponent 2 sports a a victory in boxing in which ones opponent is unable to rise from the canvas within a specified time after being knocked down or is judged too injured to continue b the act of winning a boxing match in . Knockout is a fictional character a supervillainess in the dc comics universeshe first appeared in superboy vol 3 1 february 1994 and was created by karl kesel and tom grummett
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.