He is the author of west africans in britain 1900 1960 nationalism pan africanism and communism london 1998 joint author with m sherwood of the 1945 manchester pan african congress revisited london 1995 and pan african history political figures from africa and the diaspora since 1787 london 2003. The result of a decade of archival research adis pan africanism and communism stands as a valuable and pioneering institutional history of the international trade union committee of negro workers itucnw which he rightly notes was a communist organisation with a pan africanist orientation. Get this from a library pan africanism and communism the communist international africa and the diaspora 1919 1939 hakim adi. Pan africanism and communism the communist international africa and the diaspora 1919 1939 christian hgsbjerg race class 2014 56 1 108 111
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.