Postmodernism is a concept in flux the nature and description of postmodernism has changed during the past few decades as the movement has developed scholars dedicated to the subject generally do not agree on a definition different concepts have been proposed in deconstructionist theory derrida . Postmodern musicology refuses to be restricted to analysing the formal workings of music and compiling data on the influences of one composer on another it is keen to address questions of extrinsic meaning in music. Postmodernism formed in reaction to the ideals and thoughts of modernism because of this postmodern music is mostly defined in opposition to modernist music one of the biggest examples of postmodern influence was in classical music in the 1960s this came along with the advent of musical minimalism
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.