How can you retrofit your legacy website for todays mobile devices this hands on guide shows you how to mobilize existing sites through a series of html5 and css3 examples found in typical web projects today. Christopher schmitt is raising funds for responsively retrofitting responsive web design makeovers on kickstarter you can grab the respective kickstarter reward level to get both a copy of the ebook and online course table of contents appendix a html5 resources appendix b css3 resources . Recommended reading responsively retrofitting an existing site with rwd retrofit and because their websites predate the use of css3 for things such as rounded corners and gradients the best solution for them is to use rwd retrofit if your markup doesnt use any of the html5 layout elements then you wont need html5shiv
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.