How the orient express became the worlds most glamorous train the story involves a brilliant entrepreneur with an ambitious vision for world travel and a knack for luxury a world hungry . The orient express is a name synonymous with luxury train travel in europe in 1883 the first train with its gleaming livery and leather embossed chairs in mahogany panelled compartments caused a sensation but by the 1950s and 1960s the service was becoming ever shorter and european rail travel . And now we have the latest addition to the canon a remake of murder on the orient express a classic whodunnit with 14 strangers stranded on the eponymous train as it travels between paris and istanbul when a businessman is murdered in the compartment next to our hero hercule poirot
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.